- Transmittance: >99%
- Thickness: 45um (with carrier film)
- Bare film is ~5um
- Visible Spectrum: 410nm – 700nm
- AOI: Up to ±45°
- Size: Up to 300 x 300mm sq
- Round or arbitrary cut samples are custom
- Patterning: Any lens/array shape possible
- Larger custom sizes are available with additional NRE
ImagineOptix SA-QWs are unique quarter-wave retarders that give unheard of performance:
- True Zero Order Super Achromatic Quarter Wave
- Widest Angular Performance
- Achromatic Over Very Large Wavelength Ranges
- Wide Viewing Angle Retardation
- Precision, Low-variation Retardation
- Patterned Retardation (louvers or other patterns)
- Increased angular range with quarter-wave performance
Does your super achromatic quarter wave retarder (SA-QW) really out perform other polymer QWs?
Yes. Our standard SA-QW operates over 410nm – 700nm and from 0 to 45 angle of incidence. Both the wavelength and AOI can be increased with a custom design.
Are your quarter wave retarders true zero order?
Yes. They do operate like other zero order retarders.